- 100 g raw cashews, soaked for 2hrs, Soaking can be omitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 g extra virigin olive oil
- 75 g basil, leaves only
- 150 g Kale, washed and stalks removed
- 20 g lemon juice, about half a lemon
1. Put cashews, garlic and salt into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec / sp 8
2. Add olive oil, basil, kale and lemon juice to the TM bowl (at this stage it will look very full), using the spatula to assist chop 15 sec / sp 6
3. Scrape down sides, test for seasoning, adjust lemon and salt to taste then mix for a further 5 sec / sp 6
Accessories you need
Cashews could be substituted for pine nuts or any other nut to hand. I used cashew because of its creamy texture, especially when they have been soaked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup