- 100 g raw cashews, soaked for 2hrs, Soaking can be omitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 g extra virigin olive oil
- 75 g basil, leaves only
- 150 g Kale, washed and stalks removed
- 20 g lemon juice, about half a lemon
1. Put cashews, garlic and salt into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec / sp 8
2. Add olive oil, basil, kale and lemon juice to the TM bowl (at this stage it will look very full), using the spatula to assist chop 15 sec / sp 6
3. Scrape down sides, test for seasoning, adjust lemon and salt to taste then mix for a further 5 sec / sp 6
Accessories you need
Cashews could be substituted for pine nuts or any other nut to hand. I used cashew because of its creamy texture, especially when they have been soaked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Green Latte
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue