- 150 g Tasty cheese, 3cm Cubes
- 1/2 --- onion, (Or one small onion)
- 60 g ham
- 250 g Phillidelphia Cream Cheese, Roughly chopped
- Keens Curry Powder, (For Coating)
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Cheese to TM Bowl and Chop for 7sec/Speed 8. Set aside.
- Add onion and ham to TM Bowl, chop for 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add Cream Cheese and mix for 10sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides.
- Add reserved cheese and mix for 15sec/speed4.
- Place mixture on to some alfoil, and shape into a flat ball. Wrap in alfoil and place in fridge to set for 30min-1hr. When firm coat lightly in curry powder, and serve with crackers.
Mums Cheese Ball
This can be frozen. And will keep for a week in the fridge.
To apply the curry powder, place small amount on alfoil and use fingers to lightly tap over the cheese ball.
You can add other things like sundried tomatoes, capsicum etc at step 2.
Suitable for TM31 users also.
This was one of my favourite things mum used to make, we would sit and enjoy eating it watching movies, or with drinks by the pool. Every one that tries it gets addicted, so be mindful not to eat the whole lot in one sitting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup