- 1 apple, quartered & cores removed
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 800 grams nectarines, stones removed & coarsely chopped (I don't peel)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 375 grams brown sugar
- 375 grams Cider Vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Put Apple, onion and chilli in bowl and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients. Remove MC and put simmering basket on top of Thermomix lid instead. Cook on Varoma temperature, Reverse, Speed 1 for 40 minutes (or until chutney is thick).
Remove cinnamon stick and pour into clean, steralised jars and seal. Chutney will last over a year.
This chutney is great on a cheese platter, with cold meats, in sandwiches or with some lemon juice and oil added for a great salad dressing. A great gift!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Three Olive dip
- Tomato Relish
- White bean dip
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)