- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place the onion in the bowl and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the olive oil and cook for 2 mins / 100C / Speed 1. Add the garlic and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the spices and cook for 2 min / 100C / Speed 1.
Add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir "Counter-clockwise operation" / 10 secs / speed 4 or until well mixed through.
Leave to cool before serving.
Accessories you need
Serve with sliced carrots, sliced celery, sliced red peppers, small cauliflower piece, water biscuits or bread sticks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Plum Jam
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Tomato chutney
- Great Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garlic mayonnaise (Double batch)
- Plum and Onion Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Almond and Lemon Myrtle Dukkah
- Fresh Passata
- Blackcurrant Jelly
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Luke's Tortillas
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Salsa spice mix