- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place the onion in the bowl and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the olive oil and cook for 2 mins / 100C / Speed 1. Add the garlic and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the spices and cook for 2 min / 100C / Speed 1.
Add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir / 10 secs / speed 4 or until well mixed through.
Leave to cool before serving.
Serve with sliced carrots, sliced celery, sliced red peppers, small cauliflower piece, water biscuits or bread sticks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus