- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place the onion in the bowl and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the olive oil and cook for 2 mins / 100C / Speed 1. Add the garlic and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the spices and cook for 2 min / 100C / Speed 1.
Add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir / 10 secs / speed 4 or until well mixed through.
Leave to cool before serving.
Serve with sliced carrots, sliced celery, sliced red peppers, small cauliflower piece, water biscuits or bread sticks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip