- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place the onion in the bowl and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the olive oil and cook for 2 mins / 100C / Speed 1. Add the garlic and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the spices and cook for 2 min / 100C / Speed 1.
Add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir / 10 secs / speed 4 or until well mixed through.
Leave to cool before serving.
Serve with sliced carrots, sliced celery, sliced red peppers, small cauliflower piece, water biscuits or bread sticks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)