- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 110 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place the onion in the bowl and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the olive oil and cook for 2 mins / 100C / Speed 1. Add the garlic and chop 3 Secs / Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the spices and cook for 2 min / 100C / Speed 1.
Add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir "Counter-clockwise operation" / 10 secs / speed 4 or until well mixed through.
Leave to cool before serving.
Accessories you need
Serve with sliced carrots, sliced celery, sliced red peppers, small cauliflower piece, water biscuits or bread sticks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars