- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 green chilli, deseeded
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g white wine
- 5 g white wine vinegar
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
1. Place garlic and chilli in TM bowl , blitz 3 sec/sp 7
2. Add all other ingredients and blend 5 sec/sp 5
This can be as spicy or mild as you like, just adjust chilli and garlic!
If prepared hours earlier or even previous day, it's even more delicious. So great when entertaining and wanting to have some dishes premade.
Can easily last a week in refrigerator (if it lasts that long)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- African Peanut Soup