- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 green chilli, deseeded
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g white wine
- 5 g white wine vinegar
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
1. Place garlic and chilli in TM bowl , blitz 3 sec/sp 7
2. Add all other ingredients and blend 5 sec/sp 5
This can be as spicy or mild as you like, just adjust chilli and garlic!
If prepared hours earlier or even previous day, it's even more delicious. So great when entertaining and wanting to have some dishes premade.
Can easily last a week in refrigerator (if it lasts that long)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- More Again Risotto
- Variation Tomato Relish
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Pizza buns