- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 green chilli, deseeded
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g white wine
- 5 g white wine vinegar
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
1. Place garlic and chilli in TM bowl , blitz 3 sec/sp 7
2. Add all other ingredients and blend 5 sec/sp 5
This can be as spicy or mild as you like, just adjust chilli and garlic!
If prepared hours earlier or even previous day, it's even more delicious. So great when entertaining and wanting to have some dishes premade.
Can easily last a week in refrigerator (if it lasts that long)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Sauce
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Paneer Kadhai Masala:
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice