- 300 grams pumpkin, Skin removed, deseeded, cubed
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 5 pieces pandan leaves (tied together in a knot)
- 500 grams Champion standard flour, Any standard flour is fine.
- 240 grams room temp water
- 60 grams oil, Suggested to use Rice oil or cold pressed Olive Oil
- Half teaspoon salt, Himalaya Pink Salt is the best.
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients into Thermomix bowl to cook. 25 mins/90°C/speed 2 (measuring cup on)
2. Blend 30 seconds/speed 0 -6. ( the jam is very hot, therefore when blending, gradually increase the speed) ~ measuring cup on!
1. Put all the ingredients into Thermomix bowl. 1 minutes 30 seconds (knead). After kneading, take out the dough (roll into round shape) and rest in Thermoserver with lid on for 10 minutes.
2. Take out the dough and divide into 16 smaller round dough (roughly 50g each).
3. Place 1 small round dough on Thermomat, flatten with rolling pin ( diameter of the flatten dough will be roughly 15cm).
4. Lightly pan fry both sides on non stick pan ( no oil required and medium to low fire temperature )
Good luck and happy cooking!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang