- 500 g rhubarb
- 250 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 apples, peeled and cored, green varieties give a sharper taste
- 1 onions, peeled
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 35 g crystalised ginger
- 3 cardamon pods, bruised
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 350 g brown sugar
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and rosemary into bowl and chop, sp7 / 10 sec.
Add olive oil and saute, varoma / 3 mins / sp 2.
Add ginger, spices, heat for a further 2 mins / varoma / sp 1 reverse.
Add sugar, fruit and vinegar. Boil at 100oc / sp 1 reverse / 30 mins. Chutney should be thick and jammy, if not cook for a little longer.
remove, cinnamon quill, cardamon pods and cloves. Cook for 1 min/ sp 2 / 100 oC.
Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Place in clean jar, cover, seal and store in a cool dark place. Refrigderate after opening and use with in 6 weeks once opened.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Banana Tart
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- APPLE AND CINNAMON MUFFINS
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- Gluten free carrot cake cookie