- 1 can Chickpeas
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, (or 1 raw)
- 400 g pumpkin, roasted
- 30 g tahini
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon juice
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Appetizer Side dish British & Irish Mediterranean Australian European Mid East Dip
1. Add all ingredients to TMX bowl. Blend 20 secs / spd 5.
2. Scrape down sides. Blend 20 secs / spd 4.
Accessories you need
This recipe is suitable for the TM5.
Roasted garlic is a great thing to make ahead of time & keep in the fridge. It adds a delivious subtle flavour to loads of dishes.
If you try this recipe & enjoy it, please leave a rating & a comment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)