- Pate Ingredients
- 40 g Dill
- 500 g Raw Salmon fillet, frozen in pieces
- 2 Smoked Trout fillets
- 2 eggs
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper, freshly grated
- 100 g cream
- 100 g Prawns
- Green Pepper Dip Ingredients
- 120 g Smooth Ricotta
- 200 g Crème Fraiche (or full fat sour cream)
- 1 tsp Pickled Green Peppercorns
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly grated
- Little bit Lemon Juice
8Recipe is created for
Place dill into TM bowl and chop for 10–15seconds on speed 8. Remove and set aside. Also set aside two whole dill sprigs for decoration.
Chop salmon in TM bowl for 5seconds on speed 5with help of the spatula.
Add trout and chop for 5seconds on speed 5.
Add eggs, cream cheese, salt, pepper and cream and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4.
Line a loaf tin (25cm long) with baking paper and spread half of the fish mixture into it. Place 80g of prawns over this fish mixture.
Add chopped dill to the other half of the fish mixture and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3 then spread this mixture over the prawns. Lightly push mixture down with spatula.
Cover loaf tin with aluminium foil and bake on middle rack in the oven at 175°C for about 1 hour.
Lift pate out of the tin and allow to cool. Decorate with 20g prawns and saved dill sprigs.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Serve together with the Salmon Pate.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Mini monsters
- Max my bread crust buddy