- Pate Ingredients
- 40 g Dill
- 500 g Raw Salmon fillet, frozen in pieces
- 2 Smoked Trout fillets
- 2 eggs
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper, freshly grated
- 100 g cream
- 100 g Prawns
- Green Pepper Dip Ingredients
- 120 g Smooth Ricotta
- 200 g Crème Fraiche (or full fat sour cream)
- 1 tsp Pickled Green Peppercorns
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly grated
- Little bit Lemon Juice
8Recipe is created for
Place dill into TM bowl and chop for 10–15seconds on speed 8. Remove and set aside. Also set aside two whole dill sprigs for decoration.
Chop salmon in TM bowl for 5seconds on speed 5with help of the spatula.
Add trout and chop for 5seconds on speed 5.
Add eggs, cream cheese, salt, pepper and cream and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4.
Line a loaf tin (25cm long) with baking paper and spread half of the fish mixture into it. Place 80g of prawns over this fish mixture.
Add chopped dill to the other half of the fish mixture and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3 then spread this mixture over the prawns. Lightly push mixture down with spatula.
Cover loaf tin with aluminium foil and bake on middle rack in the oven at 175°C for about 1 hour.
Lift pate out of the tin and allow to cool. Decorate with 20g prawns and saved dill sprigs.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Serve together with the Salmon Pate.
Other users also liked...
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic