- parsley, 1 small handful
- 50 grams pinenuts
- 2 shallots/spring onions
- 30 grams mayonaise
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 105 grams canned red salmon, do not drain
- 100 grams Smoked Salmon, sliced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Juice 1/2 lemon
Place Parsley, Pinenuts, and Shallots into TM Bowl, chop for 5 sec/speed 7. Add Mayonnaise & cubed Philadelphia Cheese mix for 12 sec/speed 4-5. Scrape down side of bowl if necessary, add remaining ingredients and mix for 10sec/speed 5.
SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
Recipe originally from Sally James
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Easy coleslaw
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Awesome Beef Burgers
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Baba Ganoush Chicken