- 1 tablespoon Rice Bran Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tins diced tomatoes, 400g
- 1/4 basil,fresh, cup
- 3 Few sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Place garlic and oil in TMX bowl and cook for 2 mins 30 100 deg speed 3.
Place tomatoes, thyme, basil, and parsley in bowl and cook for 10 minutes on 100 degrees speed 1 with simmer basket in place of measuring cup.
Stir through cooked pasta and serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted and converted from BBC Australian Good Food August 2009
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Curry Coleslaw
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Capers and Lemon Aioli