- 124 grams Lotus biscuits, (1 packet)
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 100 g coconut milk
- 10 grams Butter, (or coconut oil/Nuttelex if dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all biscuits and brown sugar in thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add coconut milk and stir for 1 minute on speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 20 seconds, slowly increasing the speed up to 8.
Accessories you need
Store speculoos spread in jar or airtight container in the fridge, and enjoy as a spread on sandwiches, biscuits, dip for fruit, or in place of caramel sauce.
Lotus biscuits are dairy and egg free, this recipe can easily be made dairy free. They can usually be purchased from Coles in the biscuit section.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Jaffa Slice
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption