- 124 grams Lotus biscuits, (1 packet)
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 100 g coconut milk
- 10 grams Butter, (or coconut oil/Nuttelex if dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all biscuits and brown sugar in thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add coconut milk and stir for 1 minute on speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 20 seconds, slowly increasing the speed up to 8.
Accessories you need
Store speculoos spread in jar or airtight container in the fridge, and enjoy as a spread on sandwiches, biscuits, dip for fruit, or in place of caramel sauce.
Lotus biscuits are dairy and egg free, this recipe can easily be made dairy free. They can usually be purchased from Coles in the biscuit section.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake