- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds Whole
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 red onion, approx 35g
- 1 red capsicum, approx 300g, cut into about 8 pieces
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Hot paprika
- 25 g olive oil
- 20 g red wine vinegar, or lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cumin seeds to a clean and dry mixing bowl. Roast 3min/ 120deg/ Sp1. Allow to cool for a minute, then mill 1min/ sp9.
2. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Process for 10sec/ sp6. Scrape down the sides and repeat for 5sec/ Sp6.
3. Serve with flatbreads, or even as a side dish with fish or barbecued meats.
I used red wine vinegar for this recipe, which I like because it adds a bit more acidity. You could use a lemon, but may need more juice and the consistency will be runnier.
Add a fresh chilli with the main ingredients for an extra spicy kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese