- 900 grams Roma Tomatoes, Halved
- 50 grams capsicum red chopped
- 50 grams sugar plums or president plums(since they are bigger halve them)
- 140 grams Red spanish onion
- 3 red chillies cut in half
- 100 grams white wine vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon mustard seed, brown
- 50 grams Dark Brown Sugar or Rapadura
- 2 level teaspoon paprika, sweet
- 4 tablespoons dried sultanas
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 5 grams Malauka honey
- 2 cloves garlic, Fresh
1h 17minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add first 4 ingredients into the thermoix (NB# you can used drained canned plums if stone fruit is not in season).
2. Chop on speed 6 / 5 seconds.
3. Clean down sides.
4. Cook 40 minutes / 110 deg / speed 2 (remove measuring cup and replace with simmering basket).
5. Add all spices and dark brown sugar.
6. Cook 15 min / 110 deg / speed 2 (continue to use simmering basket).
7. Add sultanas and Malauka honey and return to Cook for a further 1.5 minutes / speed 3 increasing to speed 10 pver this thickening stage.
8. Funnel sauce into sterilised / heated recycled jars.
9. One cooled serve as needed. Keeps for 6 weeks.
Accessories you need
*Serve with Pork or Chicken (beautiful on meatballs).
*serve cold over cream cheese as a layered dip, top with toasted pine nuts or garlic chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s