- 2 Red Apples quartered, Core and seeds removed
- 2 onions quarted, Peeled
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 Ginger nob, Peeled
- 1 small chilli, Seeds removed
- 165ml vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Pinch of Cayene pepper
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon Ground cardomon powder
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 level teaspoons Salt, himalayan
- 130 grams raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place apples, onions, garlic, ginger, chilli, and weigh in tomatoes. Chop Speed 7, 15 seconds
Add vinegar, curry powder, allspice, cardamom powder, cayene and salt. Cook 35 to 40 minutes / Varoma temp / speed 3 / placing basket on top instead of MC
Add sugar / puree 1 minute , turn to speed 5, allowing to get up to speed, then slowly increasing to speed 9 before the minute is up
Cook another 5 to 10 minutes /Varoma temp /speed 3 to 3.5/ place basket on top
Pour into sterilized jars while hot, and place bottles upside down until cooled.
Once opened, store in refrigerator.
Sterilize 2 bottles, can be done by putting clean bottles in 100 degree oven
Yummy on anything savory, especially when not wanting a sauce that is too sweet.
Longer cooking time further reduces sauce making it thicker
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style