- 200 grams Fresh strawberries, hulled
- 4 sprigs basil, fresh leaves only
- 250 grams Cream Cheese.
Recipe is created for
scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula
add cream cheese to mixing bowl 10 secs speed 4 or until desired consistency.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place Strawberries and basil into mixing bowl and chop 6 secs speed 4
Accessories you need
Serve dip with crackers or carrots or celery.
Can be used as a spread on toast and sandwiches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce