- 1/4 piece Yellow Onion
- 1 piece Whole Red Bell Pepper, Roasted would be even better!
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams nutritional yeast
- 2 level tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 500 grams water
- 1.5 teaspoons Himalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix all ingredients for 30sec/Speed 8.
Cook for 6mins/90C/Speed 4
If you use steel cut oats be sure to process them first on speed 10 to turn to powder. I didn't do that so that's why you see the bits. Also you can supplement the roasted red bell pepper for pimentos.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake