- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 1 chilli red
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bunch corrander
- 2 jar red capsicum, or whole fresh
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cm ginger
8Recipe is created for
Place lemongrass, garlic, coriander, ginger, chilli and Kaffir Lime leaves in TM bowl. Blend for 20sec on speed 8. Scrap down sides and blend again. Add remaining ingredients and belnd on speed 8 till it is a paste.
Use when curry paste is required. Can also use in place of curry in the Curry Chicken in EDC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- *BEST* Carrot Cake Recipe