- 700 grams tomatoes
- 500 grams brown onion
- 400 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams white vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2-4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tsp salt
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- "Kettle" 1. Put 350g of tomatoes in TM bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 5. Set aside in seperate bowl.
2. Add remaining 350g tomatoes in TM bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Place into bowl with first 350g tomatoes.
3. Place onion in TM bowl 5sec/sp5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat
4. Drain excess liquid off tomatoes and onion through simmering basket. Place onion and tomatoes back into TM bowl
5. Add raw sugar, white vinegar, mustard powder, curry powder and salt cook 10 minutes/varoma/reverse/sp 1
6. Simmer 50 minutes/100degrees/sp 1
7. Remove MC - Set timer 10 minutes/reverse/sp 1 adding cornflour through lid. Place simmering basket on top
8. Bottle whilst hot
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Satay Marinade
- Mediterranean Skordalia
- Caramelised French Onion Dip
- Kickin BBQ Sauce
- Lisa Vegan butter
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Capsicum Relish
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Salted caramel balls
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge
- White cabbage salad
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Puff pastry lemon tarts