- 8 tomatoes, quartered, blanched first skin and core removed
- 2 green apples, quartered, peeled and cored
- 2 onions, peeled, cut into halves
- 250 grams white sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, ground
- 125 grams white vinegar
Place the chopping blade into the bowl. add all the remaining ingredients. Holding the lid firmly chop on high speed for 30 seconds. Cook on speed 3, and highest temperature for 35 minutes. If ingredients arent a smooth consistency place a wet cloth over lid and chop on high speed approx 20 seconds. (As the mixture is hot the cloth prevents splatter). Pour into 4 to 5 sterilized jars. I wash them rinse in plain water and microwave approx 1 to 2 minutes. I also taste the mixture as it may require a little more salt or sugar according to your taste. Delicious served on BBQ meats, little meat pies and sausage rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves