- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lemon, juice only, room temperature
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 200 grams canola oil
- 40 grams Truffle Oil
Recipe is created for
- Add garlic to mixer bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 8.5/MC on. Scrape down bowl. Repeat.
- Add salt, lemon juice & egg yolks.
- Mix 4 sec/speed 5/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Put lid and MC in place. Set dials to 1 min, 30 sec/speed 4.
- Slowly pour canola oil onto lid, which will automatically slowly drip into the bowl through the space between the lid and MC.
- Scrape down bowl. Put lid and MC in place. Set dials to 50 sec/speed 4.
- Slowly pour truffle oil onto lid, which will automatically slowly drip into the bowl through the space between the lid and MC.
- Serve on burgers, with fries, or as an accompaniment to any savoury dish of your choice.
Adjust seasoning with more salt, if needed, depending on taste preferences. You could also add pepper if you wish.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.