- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lemon, juice only, room temperature
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 200 grams canola oil
- 40 grams Truffle Oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic to mixer bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 8.5/MC on. Scrape down bowl. Repeat.
- Add salt, lemon juice & egg yolks.
- Mix 4 sec/speed 5/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Put lid and MC in place. Set dials to 1 min, 30 sec/speed 4.
- Slowly pour canola oil onto lid, which will automatically slowly drip into the bowl through the space between the lid and MC.
- Scrape down bowl. Put lid and MC in place. Set dials to 50 sec/speed 4.
- Slowly pour truffle oil onto lid, which will automatically slowly drip into the bowl through the space between the lid and MC.
- Serve on burgers, with fries, or as an accompaniment to any savoury dish of your choice.
Adjust seasoning with more salt, if needed, depending on taste preferences. You could also add pepper if you wish.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Z's Grilled Octopus