- 200 g white chocolate, broken into squares
- 20 g Butter
- 200 g block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into quarters
- 1-3 tsp vanilla sugar, depending on your taste buds (if you haven't made your own, a few drops of vanilla essence with a couple of spoons of icing sugar should do the trick too!)
8Recipe is created for
melt the white chocolate with the butter in the TM bowl for 3 mins on 80 degrees, speed 1.
Once the chocolate is melted, mix through the Vanilla sugar for 10 sec on speed 4.
With the blade running on speed 5, add the Cream Cheese, one quarter at a time, through the hole in the lid and mix it all together for around 1 minute on speed 5 for the cream to become light and fluffy.
Put into a jar and refrigerate overnight for the consistency to become absolutely gorgeous and perfect for your toast in the morning as a 'white' alternative for a very popular breakfast spread (if no one gets to it before then and decides to stick a spoon into the jar...be warned...once you start, it's hard to stop!)
This spread looks fantastic when filled into a glass jar layered alternately with a dark chocolate spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice