- 500 grams zucchini, cut into pieces
- 500 grams Beans, cut into 3
- 1 apple, peeled cored and quatered
- 2 brown onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 125 grams light brown sugar
- 300 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 cm ginger, stem
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- add bayleaf and coriander seeds 2 seconds speed 9
- add onions, apple and ginger speed 5 for 5 seconds
- add Zucchini speed 4 for 5 seconds
- add cider vinegar, sugar, remaining spices and beans
- place the lid on TM and using the spatular stir to mix through.
- place the simmer basket on top of the lid and cook 60 minutes at 100. at 30 minutes use the spatular to stir the mixture through the hole.
- poor into steralised jars and turn upside down. leave to mature for 6-8 weeks.
Accessories you need
I use fresh home grown stringless beans. chillie can be addedd if desired to make it a bit spicy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce