- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil
- 40g slivered almonds
- 1 litre chicken stock
- Small Bunch of Fresh Basil, (roughly chopped)
- 120 g spaghetti, (broken in half)
Recipe is created for
Chop onion & garlic - 3 secs, speed 5
Add slivered almonds and oil. Saute 3 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1
Add stock and basil. Simmer 10 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1.
Add spaghetti. Cook for 10 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1 or until spaghetti is cooked.
Season to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese