- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil
- 40g slivered almonds
- 1 litre chicken stock
- Small Bunch of Fresh Basil, (roughly chopped)
- 120 g spaghetti, (broken in half)
Recipe is created for
Chop onion & garlic - 3 secs, speed 5
Add slivered almonds and oil. Saute 3 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1
Add stock and basil. Simmer 10 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1.
Add spaghetti. Cook for 10 mins, Varoma temp, , speed 1 or until spaghetti is cooked.
Season to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup