- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 800 g broccoli (cut into flowerets), roughly chop stalk
- 800 g water
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on
speed 9. Set aside for later.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop on speed 6
for 10-15 seconds.
Place oil in TM bowl and cook on Varoma, speed 2 for 4 minutes,
simmering basket in place instead of measuring cup.
Add chopped broccoli, stock base and water in TM bowl and cook on
100C speed 2 for 18 minutes.
Simmering basket in place instead of measuring cup.
Puree soup going from speed 1-5 for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Add parmesan cheese to TM bowl and puree for 30 seconds on speed 5
Accessories you need
Adapted and converted from recipe in Recipes + April 2009
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits