- 1 cm nob of ginger, (peeled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig coriander
- 300 g filtered water
- 1 dash tamari
- 1 sachet miso paste
- 1/3 chicken breast, (thinly sliced)
- 4 Shitake mushrooms, (whole / fresh)
- 2 leaves of chinese cabage, (sliced)
- 1/2 kale leaf, stalk removed, (sliced)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, ginger and coriander into the mixing bowl and chop 4 sec speed 7
Add 300g of filtered water, tamari, miso paste, chicken and mushrooms to the bowl and cook 10mins sp 100c "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation"
Then add thinly sliced kale and cabage to the bowl and cook for a futher 2 mins 100c "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation"
I eat this for one of my main meals when on fasting days for 5:2, its around 170-200 calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Not So Fried Rice
- Christmas Salad
- Satay noodle salad
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings