- 1 cm nob of ginger, (peeled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig coriander
- 300 g filtered water
- 1 dash tamari
- 1 sachet miso paste
- 1/3 chicken breast, (thinly sliced)
- 4 Shitake mushrooms, (whole / fresh)
- 2 leaves of chinese cabage, (sliced)
- 1/2 kale leaf, stalk removed, (sliced)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, ginger and coriander into the mixing bowl and chop 4 sec speed 7
Add 300g of filtered water, tamari, miso paste, chicken and mushrooms to the bowl and cook 10mins sp 100c
Then add thinly sliced kale and cabage to the bowl and cook for a futher 2 mins 100c
I eat this for one of my main meals when on fasting days for 5:2, its around 170-200 calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Tamari Almond Butter
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup