- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks Celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 500 grams chicken breast, cubed
- 500 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (TMX)
- 400g can Creamed Corn
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water, extra
Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop 3 sec/spd 6 then scrape sides of bowl
Add chopeed carrot and celery to bowl and saute 3mins/100//speed 2
Add chicken and cook 2 mins/100deg//speed 1
Add water, vegetable stock, creamed corn and soy sauce to bowl. Cook 15mins/100deg//speed 1
Set for extra 2 mins/100deg//speed 2 and during this time mix together cornflour and water and pour through hole in top of bowl, then pour in eggwhite.
Season to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing