- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks Celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 500 grams chicken breast, cubed
- 500 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (TMX)
- 400g can Creamed Corn
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water, extra
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop 3 sec/spd 6 then scrape sides of bowl
Add chopeed carrot and celery to bowl and saute 3mins/100//speed 2
Add chicken and cook 2 mins/100deg//speed 1
Add water, vegetable stock, creamed corn and soy sauce to bowl. Cook 15mins/100deg//speed 1
Set for extra 2 mins/100deg//speed 2 and during this time mix together cornflour and water and pour through hole in top of bowl, then pour in eggwhite.
Season to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup