- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown
- 35 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, Chopped into chunks
- 2 sticks Celery, Chopped into chunks
- 1 potato, Peeled and Chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons TM veg stock
- 500 grams water
- 1 Chicken Breast Cubed, at least 250 grams
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon Fresh tyme
- 1 teaspoon Rosmary
Start by peeling garlic cloves, place in bowl. Peel onion and cut in half, place in bowl. Mince Speed 7 for 4 Secs.
Scrape down bowl and add 35 grams Olive Oil (the best quality you can get) Saute onions/garlic 100 degrees, speed 1 for 3 mins.
Next add all vegies and chop 15 seconds Speed 7. Then add TM Vegie Stock, water and herbs. Cook for 8 mins 90 degrees, Speed Slow .
Then add the chicken and Cook for 15 mins, 100 degrees Speed Slow
Add tablespoon of thickened cream, replace lid and blend for 2 mins, building from speed 1 up to speed 10 gradually.
Serve and enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Broccoli Salad
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Black bean burger patties