- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 Potatoes, medium, quartered
- 1 Brown onion, large (or 2 small), quartered
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate (chicken or vegetable, optional)
- 1.5 litre water (6 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black or white pepper
- 70 grams Thickened cream or sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juiced
1. Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of miing bowl with spatula.
2. Add 1 tbsp butter or oil and saute 3 min/120C/speed 1.
3. Add artichokes and potato and chop 15sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add water (to taste) and vegetable stock paste and cook 25min/100C/speed 1
5. Add lemon juice and cream, blend 1 min/ speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually
6. season to taste with salt and pepper
Serve with fresh crusty bread on the side
Variation- serve with lemony mushrooms, saute mushrooms in butter and lemon juice. Cook until dark around the edges and liquid evapourated. Sprinkle with mushrooms on top just before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup