- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 Potatoes, medium, quartered
- 1 Brown onion, large (or 2 small), quartered
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate (chicken or vegetable, optional)
- 1.5 litre water (6 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black or white pepper
- 70 grams Thickened cream or sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juiced
1. Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of miing bowl with spatula.
2. Add 1 tbsp butter or oil and saute 3 min/120C/speed 1.
3. Add artichokes and potato and chop 15sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add water (to taste) and vegetable stock paste and cook 25min/100C/speed 1
5. Add lemon juice and cream, blend 1 min/ speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually
6. season to taste with salt and pepper
Serve with fresh crusty bread on the side
Variation- serve with lemony mushrooms, saute mushrooms in butter and lemon juice. Cook until dark around the edges and liquid evapourated. Sprinkle with mushrooms on top just before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup