- 100 g Bacon, diced, or 2 rashes
- 1 onion
- 20 g oilve oil
- 600 g sweet potato (peeled), chopped
- 500 g chicken stock
- 50 g cream
1.Dice bacon up ( as shown in photo) and cook off 4min/Varoma/Speed 2.
Then remove bacon from bowl to add later.
2. Using same bowl unwashed chop onion 3sec/speed 7, then add oil and cook off 3min/Varoma/Speed2.
3. Add sweet potato and chop up 7sec/Speed 7. (Scraping bowl down after)
4. Add Stock and cook for 20 min/100/Speed 2
5. Season with pepper and blitz 1min/speed 9
6. Add bacon back into bowl and add cream mix for 10 sec//Speed2.
Creamy Sweet Potato and Bacon Soup
If you rather not have the bacon pieces in the soup add the onion and oil at step one, then continue to step three.
Also if you have a bit over or under the weight of sweet potato that is fine just make sure the liquid is 100gm less of your total weight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries