- 1 potato, peeled & quartered
- 1 bacon rashers, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 onion quartered
- 30 g Butter
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tin borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 600 g water
- 2 tsp TM vegetable stock
Chop bacon, onion & potato for 3-4s on speed 4
Add butter and paprika and cook for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1
Add beans, tomatoes, water & stock and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken