- 1 potato, peeled & quartered
- 1 bacon rashers, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 onion quartered
- 30 g Butter
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tin borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 600 g water
- 2 tsp TM vegetable stock
Chop bacon, onion & potato for 3-4s on speed 4
Add butter and paprika and cook for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1
Add beans, tomatoes, water & stock and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon