- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig basil,fresh, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- brown onion, quartered
- 20 grams oilve oil, or rice bran oil
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped into 5cm peices
- 2 --- carrots, chopped into 5cm pieces
- 2 Parsnips, peeled, (small) chopped roughly
- 1/2 Zuchini, (large) chopped into cubes
- 1 Ruby Lou potato, (large) cubed
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1/4 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 Brocolli, cut into florets
- 40 grams Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 600 grams water
- 1/2 Punnet of cherry tomatoes
1. Place Parsley and Basil in TM bowl, MC, chop 3 sec/speed 7, set aside
2. Place celery, parsnip and carrot in TM bowl, MC, chop 3-4 sec/speed 4.5, set aside with herbs.
3. Place Onion and Garlic in bowl, MC, chop 3 sec/speed 7, scrape down sides
4. Add oil, MC, saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
5. Add all vegetables (EXCEPT TOMATOES), stock paste, water, parsley & basil, MC in position.
6. Cook 15min/100*C//speed 1, you may need to use the spatula in the beginning to work the vegetables in. Check that the vegetables are cooked, if not, cook a further 5min/100*//sp 1.
7. Add Cherry tomatoes,MC, Cook 5min/90*C//speed 1
Hunters Chunky Country Vegetable Soup
This will fill the TM bowl so it would be 4 portions if that is all you're eating, as a starter it would serve at least 6 portions.
1-2 chillies can also be added with the garlic and onion for extra spice.
Chicken can be added at Step 5, add 300g chicken breast, cut into 2-3cm cubes. Ensure liquid level is below MAX.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)