- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, - cut in half
- large zucchini - roughly chopped
- 4 large tomato, es - quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g finely diced lamb
- 2 tspns ground coriander
- 2 tsp ns ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp n ground cinnamon
- 60 g couscous
- 400 g can chickpeas - rinsed and drained
- 300 g water - plus 1 tbspn Vegetable Stock Concentrate (made in TM31)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, and coriander to serve
Recipe is created for
Put garlic and onion into the TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 mins 100 degrees and speed 1. Add zucchini and tomatoes and chop for 4 secs on speed 6. Add remaining ingredients (except for parsley and coriander) and cook for 25-30 minutes 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving stir in fresh parsley and coriander.
This is a very hearty soup.
Serve with crusty bread for a nutritious and filling meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup