- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, - cut in half
- large zucchini - roughly chopped
- 4 large tomato, es - quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g finely diced lamb
- 2 tspns ground coriander
- 2 tsp ns ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp n ground cinnamon
- 60 g couscous
- 400 g can chickpeas - rinsed and drained
- 300 g water - plus 1 tbspn Vegetable Stock Concentrate (made in TM31)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, and coriander to serve
8Recipe is created for
Put garlic and onion into the TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 mins 100 degrees and speed 1. Add zucchini and tomatoes and chop for 4 secs on speed 6. Add remaining ingredients (except for parsley and coriander) and cook for 25-30 minutes 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving stir in fresh parsley and coriander.
This is a very hearty soup.
Serve with crusty bread for a nutritious and filling meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Hot Curry Chicken