- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 50 grams red curry paste
- 1 large potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 800 grams sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 500 grams chicken stock
Place onion in bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute 2 minutes Varoma speed 1 MC off
Add paste (pre-made in Thermomix of course!) and 60 grams of the coconut milk and saute a further 3 minutes Varoma speed 1
Add potatoes, chicken stock and remaining coconut milk and cook for 18 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Blend to desired consistency by slowly going from speed 1 to 8, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Season to taste and garnish with a dollop of plain yoghurt and coriander leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup