- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 g sliced chorizo
- 100 g eschalots
- 400 g roasted and peeled yellow/red capsicum
- 300-350 g cubed chicken breast fillet
- 750 g stock
- Few sprigs fresh oregano
8Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a large baking tray with paper.
Parmesan and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Place dessertspoonfuls of grated mixture onto prepared tray and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Set aside
place chorizo into TM bowl and fry for 10
minutes at Varoma temperature on
Reverse + speed soft. Set aside.
eschalots into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
1. Add roasted capsicum and chicken and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed soft.
stock and cook a further 5 minutes
at 100ºC on speed 1.
oregano and puree for 30 seconds by
bringing speed up slowly to speed 8-9.
hot, garnished with chorizo slices, fresh oregano and a Parmesan wafer.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Tuna Mornay
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)