- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 g sliced chorizo
- 100 g eschalots
- 400 g roasted and peeled yellow/red capsicum
- 300-350 g cubed chicken breast fillet
- 750 g stock
- Few sprigs fresh oregano
8Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a large baking tray with paper.
Parmesan and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Place dessertspoonfuls of grated mixture onto prepared tray and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Set aside
place chorizo into TM bowl and fry for 10
minutes at Varoma temperature on
Reverse + speed soft. Set aside.
eschalots into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
1. Add roasted capsicum and chicken and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed soft.
stock and cook a further 5 minutes
at 100ºC on speed 1.
oregano and puree for 30 seconds by
bringing speed up slowly to speed 8-9.
hot, garnished with chorizo slices, fresh oregano and a Parmesan wafer.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Feijoa Paste
- Quick feijoa jam
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Fig and Apple Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice