- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 gsliced chorizo
- 100 g eschalots
- 400 g roasted and peeled yellow/red capsicum
- 300-350 gcubed chicken breast fillet
- 750 g stock
- Few sprigs fresh oregano
Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a large baking tray with paper.
Parmesan and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Place dessertspoonfuls of grated mixture onto prepared tray and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Set aside
place chorizo into TM bowl and fry for 10
minutes at Varoma temperature on
"Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed soft."Gentle stir setting" Set aside.
eschalots into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
1. Add roasted capsicum and chicken and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed soft"Gentle stir setting" .
stock and cook a further 5 minutes
at 100ºC on speed 1.
oregano and puree for 30 seconds by
bringing speed up slowly to speed 8-9.
hot, garnished with chorizo slices, fresh oregano and a Parmesan wafer.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Passionfruit Slice
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Lemon Curd
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Beetroot Soup
- Ginger zinger
- Salmon Rilletes
- Lemon Coconut Bread