Roasted Capsicum Soup with Chorizo
- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 g sliced chorizo
- 100 g eschalots
- 400 g roasted and peeled yellow/red capsicum
- 300-350 g cubed chicken breast fillet
- 750 g stock
- Few sprigs fresh oregano
8Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a large baking tray with paper.
Parmesan and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Place dessertspoonfuls of grated mixture onto prepared tray and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Set aside
place chorizo into TM bowl and fry for 10
minutes at Varoma temperature on
Reverse + speed soft. Set aside.
eschalots into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
1. Add roasted capsicum and chicken and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed soft.
stock and cook a further 5 minutes
at 100ºC on speed 1.
oregano and puree for 30 seconds by
bringing speed up slowly to speed 8-9.
hot, garnished with chorizo slices, fresh oregano and a Parmesan wafer.
Other users also liked...
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Honey roasted pumpkin soup
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Zucchini, pea and mint soup with shredded chicken
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Variation What was in the fridge beef broth
- Zucchini & parmesan soup
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup (Failsafe - mod sals)
- Chicken Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup