- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 g sliced chorizo
- 100 g eschalots
- 400 g roasted and peeled yellow/red capsicum
- 300-350 g cubed chicken breast fillet
- 750 g stock
- Few sprigs fresh oregano
Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a large baking tray with paper.
Parmesan and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Place dessertspoonfuls of grated mixture onto prepared tray and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Set aside
place chorizo into TM bowl and fry for 10
minutes at Varoma temperature on
Reverse + speed soft. Set aside.
eschalots into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
1. Add roasted capsicum and chicken and cook for 5 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed soft.
stock and cook a further 5 minutes
at 100ºC on speed 1.
oregano and puree for 30 seconds by
bringing speed up slowly to speed 8-9.
hot, garnished with chorizo slices, fresh oregano and a Parmesan wafer.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats