- 2 red capsicum, Medium
- 2 onions, brown, Medium
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 grams tomatoes, Fresh or Tinned
- 250 grams cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate or chicken stock
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
Cut capsicum and onion in half.
Place cut side down on baking tray and bake for 10min.
Reduce heat to 150deg and bake for a further 40-50min or until vegetables are soft.
Place vegetables in a plastic bag and set aside to cool; this makes them easier to peel.
Peel capsicum and onions.
Place capsicum and onion with garlic into TM bowl add oil and sauté for on 100deg, 2min, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and stock, cook 90deg, 10min, speed 2.
Add cream and slowly turn up speed to speed 9 for 20sec.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough