- 2 red capsicum, Medium
- 2 onions, brown, Medium
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 grams tomatoes, Fresh or Tinned
- 250 grams cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate or chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
Cut capsicum and onion in half.
Place cut side down on baking tray and bake for 10min.
Reduce heat to 150deg and bake for a further 40-50min or until vegetables are soft.
Place vegetables in a plastic bag and set aside to cool; this makes them easier to peel.
Peel capsicum and onions.
Place capsicum and onion with garlic into TM bowl add oil and sauté for on 100deg, 2min, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and stock, cook 90deg, 10min, speed 2.
Add cream and slowly turn up speed to speed 9 for 20sec.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Hanne's Nutella 😊