- 2 red capsicum, Medium
- 2 onions, brown, Medium
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 grams tomatoes, Fresh or Tinned
- 250 grams cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate or chicken stock
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
Cut capsicum and onion in half.
Place cut side down on baking tray and bake for 10min.
Reduce heat to 150deg and bake for a further 40-50min or until vegetables are soft.
Place vegetables in a plastic bag and set aside to cool; this makes them easier to peel.
Peel capsicum and onions.
Place capsicum and onion with garlic into TM bowl add oil and sauté for on 100deg, 2min, speed 1.
Add tomatoes and stock, cook 90deg, 10min, speed 2.
Add cream and slowly turn up speed to speed 9 for 20sec.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake