- 250 grams tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 grams cucumber, roughly chopped
- 100 grams Celery, pieces
- 2 tablespoons dulse flakes, heaped
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder, (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vegetable stock powder - raw, (or extra 1/2 tsp sea salt)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 100 grams water
- 100 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients (except water and coconut cream) in the TM bowl. Blend for 1 min / speed 10.
Add water and coconut cream. Heat for 3 min / 37 degrees C / speed 2.
Pour into soup bowls and garnish with coriander leaves.
The soup can be heated to a higher temperature, but is only considered 'raw' if it is heated to no more than 41 degrees C.
Dulse flakes are a type of seaweed - high in iodine. Available from health food shops.
Recipe can be doubled. Add another 3 minutes to heating time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever