- 250 grams tomatoes, halved
- 200 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 grams cucumber, roughly chopped
- 100 grams Celery, pieces
- 2 tablespoons dulse flakes, heaped
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder, (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vegetable stock powder - raw, (or extra 1/2 tsp sea salt)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 100 grams water
- 100 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients (except water and coconut cream) in the TM bowl. Blend for 1 min / speed 10.
Add water and coconut cream. Heat for 3 min / 37 degrees C / speed 2.
Pour into soup bowls and garnish with coriander leaves.
The soup can be heated to a higher temperature, but is only considered 'raw' if it is heated to no more than 41 degrees C.
Dulse flakes are a type of seaweed - high in iodine. Available from health food shops.
Recipe can be doubled. Add another 3 minutes to heating time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk