- 1 pieces carrot, sliced
- 1 pieces tomato, sliced
- 1 pieces potato, diced
- 200 g broccoli florets
- pinches salt
- pinches pepper, white, ground
- 600 g water
- to taste Sliced chilli
- Put garlic, ginger, onion into . Chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil. Saute 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1.
- Add cabbage, carrot, tomato, potato to . Add 600g water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put broccoli into simmering basket and place into bowl. (You can add it directly to the bowl but it will break down the florets and make the soup go a funny colour).
- Cook 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1 . Remove simmering basket at 15 minute mark if you like your broccoli crunchier.
- Serve with optional sliced chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup