- 1 pieces carrot, sliced
- 1 pieces tomato, sliced
- 1 pieces potato, diced
- 200 g broccoli florets
- pinches salt
- pinches pepper, white, ground
- 600 g water
- to taste Sliced chilli
- Put garlic, ginger, onion into "Closed lid" . Chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil. Saute 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1.
- Add cabbage, carrot, tomato, potato to "Closed lid" . Add 600g water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put broccoli into simmering basket and place into bowl. (You can add it directly to the bowl but it will break down the florets and make the soup go a funny colour).
- Cook 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" . Remove simmering basket at 15 minute mark if you like your broccoli crunchier.
- Serve with optional sliced chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake