- 1 pieces carrot, sliced
- 1 pieces tomato, sliced
- 1 pieces potato, diced
- 200 g broccoli florets
- pinches salt
- pinches pepper, white, ground
- 600 g water
- to taste Sliced chilli
- Put garlic, ginger, onion into . Chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil. Saute 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1.
- Add cabbage, carrot, tomato, potato to . Add 600g water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put broccoli into simmering basket and place into bowl. (You can add it directly to the bowl but it will break down the florets and make the soup go a funny colour).
- Cook 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1 . Remove simmering basket at 15 minute mark if you like your broccoli crunchier.
- Serve with optional sliced chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix