THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g cocoa butter
- 50 g Coconut Syrup
- 30 g cacao powder
- 350 g Rasberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp tapiaco flour
- 245 g almonds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 75 g Coconut sugar
- 80 g Quinoa flakes
- 100 g coconut oil
1h 30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop cacao butter into chunks and place in Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 - 20 seconds / speed 8
2. Cook for 10 minutes / 37C / speed 2. Scrape down sides towards end of cooking time to ensure all is melted
3. Add coconut syrup, cacao powder, vanilla seeds and salt and cook for another 10 minutes / 37C / speed 2
4. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 5 to ensure coconut syrup is evenly distributed
5. Pour into lined tray and allow to set in the fridge.
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Toss rasberries in tapiaco flour and set aside
3. Place 170g almonds in mixing bowl and blitz or 10 seconds / speed 9.
4. Add the remaining 75g almonds and turbo / 0.5 second / 2 times
5. Add baking powder, himalayan salt, coconut sugar, quinoa flakes and coconut oil and mix for 30 seconds / speed 3.5
6. Set 180g aside for topping and pour the remainder into a lined square cake tin (20 cm x 20 cm). Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
7. Top with chocolate (that has been broken into chunks) and raspberries and then top with the topping that had been set aside. Gently press the topping down and bake for another 30 - 35 minutes until golden and bubbling.
8. Allow to cool completely before cutting
Berry Choc Chunk Bars
Store in the fridge. Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars
- Variation Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)