THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g Mars Bar (bite size packet were cheaper, other wise chop large bars in half) 50 g Cream 2 tsp Cocoa 90 g Rice Bubbles For Self Clean Process (optional for adults) 150 g Milk Baileys For Pudding Topping (optional for a Christmas feel) 100 g White Chocolate 12 Red Coloured Sweets (jaffa or smarties or Glace' Cherries)
8Recipe is created for
Line patty pan tin with cases.
Put Mars Bar in TM, Chop 10sec, Speed 8
Heat for 2min, 60degree, Speed 3 (MC on)
Scrape down sides.
Add Cream and Cocoa
Heat for 2mins, 50degree, Speed 3 (MC on) NB mixture smooth should be smooth
Add Rice Bubbles, Mix 1min, , Speed 1
Spoon into Patty Pans.
Clean Bowl (Optional Extra)
Add Milk and Baileys for self-clean process
Put white chocolate into TM Bowl. Chop 5sec, speed 8
Heat for 2mins, 50degree, speed 3
Spoon over "pudding" tops and decorate with chosen sweet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts