- 12 medool dates, take out pips
- 175 grams almonds, skin on
- 40 grams desiccated coconut
- 40 grams coconut oil, softened slightly
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 5 grams white chia seeds
- 40 grams Shredded coconut, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour filtered water over dates and soak dates for 1/2 hour in a samll bowl.
Add almonds to the bowl. Place lid ontop and MC and mill almonds for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Add drained dates, and all the ingredients except dessicated coconut.
Cover with lid and MC and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6. Scape down the sides and blend for a further 5 seconds if neccesary.
Place shredded cococnut into a small bowl.
Remove Thermomix bowl- using a teaspoon, scoop out some mixture and roll into a ball. Add to Shredded coconut and roll.
Place into a glass storage jar, and continue until the mixture is all used up.
These bliss balls have no added sugar, and are delicious as a snack for children and adults. They have protein, fats and fibre, plus antioxidants for good health.
These taste great chilled, so keep them in a glass container in the fridge. They have a chocolaty sweet flavour, but are full of 'good for you' ingredients. 1-2 per serve.
Suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gooey Lemon Squares
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Seed and Chia Crunchies
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars