- 300 g almonds
- 90 g Pepita's
- 200 g rolled oats
- 60 g Cocao powder
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 200 g dried cranberries
- 150 g Boiling water
1. Place almonds, pepitas and rolled oats into bowl and chop at speed 5 for 20 seconds (a course crumb)
2. Add cocao powder, pitted dates and cranberries and boiling water. Bend at speed 6 for 10 seconds.
3. Scrape down sides. Additional mixing may be required. If so do this on . Add extra water if needed.
4. Press the dough into a lined slice tin and refridgerate for 1-2 hours before slicing into bars.
Accessories you need
If you do not have cocao powder, you can subsitute with cocoa.
You can also use other dried fruits in place of cranberries or in additon to them.
Use a wet spoon to assist with pressing the dough into the tin and smoothing the top.
Receipe can be halved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins