- 150 g Butter, at room temperature
- 140 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 250 g sour cream
- Jam, of your choice. I used raspberry and then apricot jam
- 100 g cream, Whipped
Preheat over to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a 12 hole 1/3 cup muffin tray with paper cases.
Place butter and sugar in tmx bowl and mix on speed 4 for 1 minute.
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again on speed 4 for 1 minute.
Add eggs one at a time and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 scrape down sides of bowl each time.
Add flour and sour cream and mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Spoon batter into prepared paper cases and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested with a toothpick. Cool on a rack.
Once cool carefullly cut circles in cakes. Fill with a teaspoon of jam and top with cream. Carefully replace cake circle.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + May 2016. Original recipe was cooked in a 22cm fluted ring pan for 35 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic