- 350 grams almond meal, blanched or with skin on
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 level tablespoons Butter, or nut butters or oil
- 1 heaped tsp baking soda
- 200 grams Yogurt, home made preferable
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Grease or line a square pan with butter and almond meal.
place almonds in TM bowl in small batches and mill 2 minutes speed 9. Set aside each batch. When all almonds are milled return to TM bowl and add all ingredients 3 eggs, butter ( I didn't bother melting the butter) soda, salt and yogurt and mix 45 seconds to 1 minute on speed 5-6 till well combined.
Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
Accessories you need
For a sweeter taste a little honey can be added just before mix is complete.
This was converted from gluten free, dairy free, grain free recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Nut free Muesli Bars