- 370 grams water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 500 grams 00 flour
2h 35minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water and yeast into TM bowl Mix 2 min.37 temp. speed 2
2. Add sugar 30 sec speed 2
3. Add 3/4 of the flour (375g) 1 min. Speed 6
4. Add the remainder of the flour and the salt 2 min.
The dough will be very soft And sticky.
Turn out onto a baking paper lined roasting tin.
Ensure the roasting tin sides are at least 3 to 4 centimetres high.
Allow to double in size in a warm spot.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Sprinkle risen dough with flour taking care not to deflate it.
Cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang