- 280 grams water or milk
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 550 grams White or Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams Avocado oil or Inca Inchi Oil, Olive oil or nut oil will also work
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, Pre Soaked in 6 Tbs Water to make gel
- 40 grams Flax or Linseeds
- 5 grams apple cider vinegar
Place water and yeast into the bowl and heat for 2 minutes, 37 deg, sp 1. Be careful to add the yeast around the blades.
Add remaining ingredients.
Set to closed lid and knead for 4 minutes.
Place in lined / greased bread tin nd allow to rise to the rim.
Place into a cold oven. Turn the oven on to 200 deg and cook for 30 minutes.
** If Oven is already hot due to other cooking this is fine too.
This recipe is wheat Free not gluten free.
Freezes well when cut into slices first.
Fat Content Approx 3g per slice of 16 slices
Use water instead of milk to bring fat content up to 4g per slice.
FInd this recipe and similar at www.facebook.com/funfattyfoods or //funfattyfoods.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/easy-peasy-spelt-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Mum's Mayo
- Curry Puffs
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)