- 280 grams water or milk
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 550 grams White or Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams Avocado oil or Inca Inchi Oil, Olive oil or nut oil will also work
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, Pre Soaked in 6 Tbs Water to make gel
- 40 grams Flax or Linseeds
- 5 grams apple cider vinegar
Place water and yeast into the bowl and heat for 2 minutes, 37 deg, sp 1. Be careful to add the yeast around the blades.
Add remaining ingredients.
Set to closed lid and knead for 4 minutes.
Place in lined / greased bread tin nd allow to rise to the rim.
Place into a cold oven. Turn the oven on to 200 deg and cook for 30 minutes.
** If Oven is already hot due to other cooking this is fine too.
This recipe is wheat Free not gluten free.
Freezes well when cut into slices first.
Fat Content Approx 3g per slice of 16 slices
Use water instead of milk to bring fat content up to 4g per slice.
FInd this recipe and similar at www.facebook.com/funfattyfoods or //funfattyfoods.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/easy-peasy-spelt-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Honey Carrots
- Oat bran cookies
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries