- 280 grams water or milk
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 550 grams White or Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams Avocado oil or Inca Inchi Oil, Olive oil or nut oil will also work
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, Pre Soaked in 6 Tbs Water to make gel
- 40 grams Flax or Linseeds
- 5 grams apple cider vinegar
Place water and yeast into the bowl and heat for 2 minutes, 37 deg, sp 1. Be careful to add the yeast around the blades.
Add remaining ingredients.
Set to closed lid and knead for 4 minutes.
Place in lined / greased bread tin nd allow to rise to the rim.
Place into a cold oven. Turn the oven on to 200 deg and cook for 30 minutes.
** If Oven is already hot due to other cooking this is fine too.
This recipe is wheat Free not gluten free.
Freezes well when cut into slices first.
Fat Content Approx 3g per slice of 16 slices
Use water instead of milk to bring fat content up to 4g per slice.
FInd this recipe and similar at www.facebook.com/funfattyfoods or //funfattyfoods.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/easy-peasy-spelt-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Best Pizza Dough Ever
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Cheddar loaf
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Mexican Cornmeal Rolls