- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams tapioca flour
- 220 grams water
- 20 grams ground Flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Add all ingredients to thermomix jug. Mix 20sec/sp5 until well combined.
Mixture should be very thick liquid batter. A thicker mixture will make thicker wraps - if you'd prefer a thinner consistency add more water as needed.
2. Pour portions of mixture into small, lightly oiled or buttered pan. Spread out to edge of pan with a small silicone spatula or back of a spoon until whole pan is coated with a thin layer of batter.
3. Cook until mixture begins to dry out. Flip wrap over and cook other side.
4. Repeat with remaining mixture
These wraps are flexible and last well in lunch boxes filled with salads and cold meats. They don't break or fall apart.
Because of the coconut flour they are high fibre, low GI and very filling.
Can be used warm as part of a main meal (burritos, or naan bread replacement with curry) or cold with salad fillings. Very versatile.
They DO work with out the eggs, if you are allergic leave them out and add a little extra water.
You can also freeze them. Just as good defrosted!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze