- 220 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Yeast
- 375 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 teaspoon salt
- melted butter to brush
2h 0minPreparation 1h 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Water, Yeast, Flour, Bread Improver and Salt in that order.
10 Sec / Speed 5
4 Min / Kneed
Removed dough and place in a lightly oiled bowl
Leave to rise, approx 1 hr (until almost tripled)
Shape into 7 bread rolls and place on a lined tray in the shape of a flower (1 in centre with 6 around the outside)
Make sure they are slightly touching
Allow to rise until almost doubled in size
Pre-Heat Oven to 180 Degrees Fan Forced
Score top of bread rolls with a knife
Lightly brush rolls with egg / milk wash
Bake for approx 20 minutes
Brush with melted butter immediately
Sesame / Poppy Seeds can be sprinkled on after the egg/milk wash if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow