- 350 g tepid water
- 4 tsp Edmonds surebake yeast
- 600 g High Grade Flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Milk and egg for brushing
1h 50minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Put water and yeast into bowl and mix 5 sec/spd 3
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 sec/ spd 3
- Kneed dough for 8 mins/ dough function
- Pop dough into an oiled bowl, cover and rest for 20 minutes. (If using active yeast only rest until dough has doubled in size - approx 1 hr)
- Turn dough out and punch the dough to remove gases
- Weigh into equal parts - 1 make 15 bread rolls - and shape into balls. Roll the balls until you have a nice smooth shape
- Evenly space balls in an oiled and floured baking dish a few cms apart
- Leave rolls to prove in warm place. If you are placing in a dry heat place a damp tea towel over the top so they don't dry out.
- When the bread rolls have roughly doubled in size, brush with milk/egg wash and place them in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees celsius) & bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown
- Try topping them with cheese or pepper and me Man rub, rosemary and sea salt is a goody too!
Steps for Bread Rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge