- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup, (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 300 gram macadamias
- 100 gram sultanas
- 1 lemon, (juice and zest)
- 100 gram Desiccated Coconut
- Desiccated Coconut, (for rolling)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh sultanas and macadamias in TM bowl
Blitz for 30 seconds on speed 10
Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add the remainder of the ingredients
Blitz for 30 seconds on speed 8
Roll into walnut sized balls and roll in dessicated coconut
Place in fridge or freezer to firm
Store in fridge or freezer
Accessories you need
Honey can be used instead of maple syrup
Macadamias can be substituted with cashews or almonds
I originally got the idea for this from the Quirky Cooking blog and made my own variation!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- Extra Special Rock Cakes